The Fastest, Most Connected Data Platform In The World
HarperDB is a turn-key solution for the collection, distribution, and analysis of data throughout your organization. Projects that have historically taken months (or even years) of consulting, configuration, and custom development can be completed in days or weeks with HarperDB.
HarperDB provides unmatched flexibility, security, and value for just about every use case, and we do it all with a single installation that can run in the cloud, on-premise, and at the edge
Every Installation of HarperDB can be administered online using HarperDB Studio. This web-based interface provides you the ability to set up new schemas and tables, configure users and roles, manage data replication, and purchase and deploy enterprise licenses.
- Simplify Administration – handle all HarperDB administration tasks from one simple interface
- Click here to log into your HarperDB using our hosted version of the HarperDB Studio
Reduce or eliminate complexity by using HarperDB’s built-in API. Create and manage not only the data you’re storing but all configuration and replication settings from a single endpoint that supports http and https.
- Reduce or Eliminate Middleware – speed up development and lower costs
- Reduce Overhead, Increase Security – API requests are individually authenticated and self-closing
Pub-Sub Data Replication
HarperDB leverages a highly efficient, pub-sub model to move data between instances within your network. Unlike traditional “replication” that moves the entirety of your database across the network, we enable bi-directional, table-level replication to ensure you’re only moving the data you need, and storing it only where you need it.
- Highly Efficient – move data around the network in real-time with less overhead
- Exceptionally Secure – deliver specific data to specific nodes, each with its own security roles
SQL Query Engine
Interact with HarperDB using our built-in API’s native operations, or use traditional SQL queries- including joins. Unstructured databases often force you to move complex query logic into your application. HarperDB allows you to access your data using the syntax you’re already familiar with.
- Simplify Migration – Reuse your existing SQL queries on data migrated to HarperDB
- Exceptional Flexibility – You’re never limited to our built-in API operations
HarperDB’s JDBC and ODBC interfaces allow you to connect your data to existing Business Intelligence solutions like Tableau and Power BI. Backed by HarperDB’s real-time data replication, your BI dashboards and reports are free from the cadence of your ETL processes. HarperDB gives you instant access to your data, allowing your reports to deliver more timely insights, and empowering you to make more proactive data-driven decisions.
- Use The Tools You Already Love – HarperDB helps them deliver more value, faster
HarperDB has a unique data storage algorithm built on top of LMDB, which enables HarperDB to ingest JSON documents and relational data in a single product. As data comes in, HarperDB maps data to our data model, which stores data in tables and rows/objects with all top level attributes indexed by default. It’s not a SQL engine or NoSQL engine, it’s the HarperDB engine. This engine offers ACID compliance, avoiding inconsistency and race conditions, while offering impressive performance. Regardless of how data is ingested, data is stored according to the HarperDB data model and can be queried via SQL or NoSQL.
- Universal Indexing – every top level column/attribute is indexed by default
- ACID Compliance – each transaction follows ACID principles
- Multi-Version Concurrency Control (MVCC) – readers and writers are independent and non-blocking
HarperDB frees you from the hassle of defining data types, which gives you unlimited flexibility as your applications evolve and scale over time. Combined with our storage algorithm, HarperDB delivers the flexibility of a NoSQL database with the power of both Time-Series and Relational databases.
- Store Structured and Unstructured Data, including JSON
- Modify Your Data Structure On The Fly