HarperDB is a turn-key solution for the collection, distribution, and analysis of data throughout your organization. Projects that have historically taken months (or even years) of consulting, configuration, and custom development can be completed in days or weeks with HarperDB.
HarperDB provides unmatched flexibility, security, and value for just about every use case you can think up, and we do it all with a single installation that can run in the cloud, on premise, and at the edge.
Patented Storage Algorithm
HarperDB stores your data atomically, dividing each record into its component parts, committing those individual parts to disk, and using super-fast virtual links to tie them all together. The result is unmatched performance for both writing and reading data, so you only need one database across your entire organization. In addition, our patented technology delivers:
- Universal Indexing – all columns are indexed by default
- Eliminate Duplicate Data – store more, write less
- No More Locks – You can’t have a row lock if you don’t have rows
HarperDB frees you from the hassle of defining data types, which gives you unlimited flexibility as your applications evolve and scale over time. Combined with our patented storage algorithm, HarperDB delivers the flexibility of a No-SQL database with the power of both Time-Series and Relational databases.
- Store Structured and Unstructured Data, including JSON
- Modify Your Data Structure On The Fly
Reduce or eliminate complexity by using HarperDB’s built-in API. Create and manage not only the data you’re storing, but all configuration and replication settings from a single endpoint that supports http and https.
- Reduce or Eliminate Middleware – speed up development and lower costs
- Reduce Overhead, Increase Security – API requests are individually authenticated and self-closing
HarperDB’s JDBC and ODBC interfaces allow you to connect your data to existing Business Intelligence solutions like Tableau and Power BI. Backed by HarperDB’s realtime data replication, your BI dashboards and reports are freed from the cadence of your ETL processes. HarperDB gives you instant access to your data, allowing your reports to deliver more timely insights, and empowering you to make more proactive data-driven decisions.
- Use The Tools You Already Love – HarperDB helps them deliver more value, faster
- Free Your Data, and Your Organization Will Follow – Better, more timely decisions are infectious
Pub-Sub Data Replication
HarperDB leverages a highly efficient, pub-sub model to move data between instances within your network. Unlike traditional “replication” that moves the entirety of your database across the network, we enable bi-directional, table-level replication to ensure you’re only moving the data you need, and storing it only where you need it.
- Highly Efficient – move data around the network in real time with less overhead
- Exceptionally Secure – deliver specific data to specific nodes, each with its own security roles
SQL Query Engine
Interact with HarperDB using our built-in API’s native operations, or use traditional SQL queries- including joins. Unstructured databases often force you to move complex query logic into your application. HarperDB allows you to access your data using syntax you’re already familiar with.
- Simplify Migration – Reuse your existing SQL queries on data migrated to HarperDB
- Exceptional Flexibility – You’re never limited to our built-in API operations
Built-In Admin Studio
Every Installation of HarperDB can be administered through our built-in HarperDB Studio. This web-based interface provides you the ability to set up new schemas and tables, configure users and roles, manage data replication, and purchase and deploy enterprise licenses.
- Simplify Administration – handle all HarperDB administration tasks from one simple interface
- Click here to log into your HarperDB using our hosted version of the HarperDB Studio