HarperDB 3.3.0, Monkey Release (Current Release)
- CORE-1595 Added new role type
structure_user, this enables non-superusers to be able to create/drop schema/table/attribute.
- CORE-1501 Improved performance for drop_table.
- CORE-1599 Added two new operations for custom functions
- CORE-1598 Added
package_custom_function_projectoperation. This flag allows for not bundling project dependencies and deploying a smaller project to other nodes. Use this flag in tandem with
- CORE-1707 Binaries are now included for Linux on AMD64, Linux on ARM64, and macOS. GCC, Make, Python are no longer required when installing on these platforms.
Monkey 3.0 Release
Did you know our release names are dedicated to employee pups? For our third release, we have Monkey.
Here is a bit about Monkey:
Hi, I am Monkey, a.k.a. Monk, a.k.a. Monchichi. My dad is Aron Johnson, the Director of DevOps at HarperDB. I am an eight-year-old Australian Cattle dog mutt whose favorite pastime is hunting and collecting tennis balls from the park next to her home. I love burrowing in the Colorado snow, rolling in the cool grass on warm days, and cheese!
HarperDB 3.2.1, Monkey Release
- CORE-1573 Added logic to track the pid of the foreground process if running in foreground. Then on stop, use that pid to kill the process. Logic was also added to kill the pm2 daemon when stop is called.
HarperDB 3.2.0, Monkey Release
- CORE-1391 Bug fix related to orphaned HarperDB background processes.
- CORE-1509 Updated node version check, updated Node.js version, updated project dependencies.
- CORE-1518 Remove final call from logger.
HarperDB 3.1.5, Monkey Release
- CORE-1498 Fixed incorrect autocasting of string that start with "0." that tries to convert to number but instead returns NaN.
HarperDB 3.1.4, Monkey Release
- CORE-1460 Added new setting
STORAGE_WRITE_ASYNC. If this setting is true, LMDB will have faster write performance at the expense of not being crash safe. The default for this setting is false, which results in HarperDB being crash safe.
HarperDB 3.1.3, Monkey Release
- CORE-1446 Fix for scans on indexes larger than 1 million entries causing queries to never return
HarperDB 3.1.2, Monkey Release
- Updated the installation ASCII art to reflect the new HarperDB logo
- CORE-1408 Corrects issue where drop_attribute was not properly setting the LMDB version number causing tables to behave unexpectedly
HarperDB 3.1.1, Monkey Release
- CORE-1393 Added utility function to add settings from env/cmd vars to the settings file on every run/restart
- CORE-1395 Create a setting which will allow to enable the local Studio to be served from an instance of HarperDB
- CORE-1397 Update the stock 404 response to not return the request URL
- General updates to optimize Docker container
- CORE-1399 Added fixes for complex SQL alias issues
HarperDB 3.1.0, Monkey Release
- CORE-1320, CORE-1321, CORE-1323, CORE-1324 Version 1.0 of HarperDB Custom Functions
- CORE-1275, CORE-1276, CORE-1278, CORE-1279, CORE-1280, CORE-1282, CORE-1283, CORE-1305, CORE-1314 IPC server for communication between HarperDB processes, including HarperDB, HarperDB Clustering, and HarperDB Functions
- CORE-1352, CORE-1355, CORE-1356, CORE-1358 Implement pm2 for HarperDB process management
- CORE-1292, CORE-1308, CORE-1312, CORE-1334, CORE-1338 Updated installation process to start HarperDB immediately on install and to accept all config settings via environment variable or command line arguments
- CORE-1310 Updated licensing functionality
- CORE-1301 Updated validation for performance improvement
- CORE-1359 Add
hdb-response-timeheader which returns the HarperDB response time in milliseconds
- CORE-1330, CORE-1309 New config settings:
- CORE-1315 Corrected issue in HarperDB restart scenario
- CORE-1370 Update some of the validation error handlers so that they don't log full stack
HarperDB 3.0, Monkey Release
Penny 2.0 Releases
Did you know our release names are dedicated to employee pups? For our second release, Penny was the star.
Here is a bit about Penny:
Hi I am Penny! My dad is Kyle Bernhardy, the CTO of HarperDB. I am a nine-year-old Whippet who lives for running hard and fast while exploring the beautiful terrain of Colorado. My favorite activity is chasing birds along with afternoon snoozes in a sunny spot in my backyard.
HarperDB 2.3.1, Penny Release
HarperDB 2.3.0, Penny Release
HarperDB 2.2.3, Penny Release
HarperDB 2.2.2, Penny Release
HarperDB 2.2.0, Penny Release
get_job non-super users) to call the
HarperDB 2.1.1, Penny Release
Alby 1.0 Releases
Did you know our release names are dedicated to employee pups? For our first release, Alby was our pup.
Here is a bit about Alby:
Hi, I am Alby. My mom is Kaylan Stock, Director of Marketing at HarperDB. I am a 9-year-old Great Dane mix who loves sun bathing, going for swims, and wreaking havoc on the local squirrels. My favorite snack is whatever you are eating and I love a good butt scratch!