Resources (Marketplace, Drivers, Tutorials, & Example Code)
HarperDB Studio resources are available regardless of whether or not you are logged in.
The HarperDB Marketplace is a collection of SDKs and connectors that enable developers to expand upon HarperDB for quick and easy solution development. Extensions are built and supported by the HarperDB Community. Each extension is hosted on the appropriate package manager or host.
To download a Marketplace extension:
- Navigate to the HarperDB Marketplace page.
- Identity the extension you would like to use.
- Either click the link to the package.
- Follow the extension’s instructions to proceed.
You can submit your rating for each extension by clicking on the stars.
HarperDB offers standard drivers to connect real-time HarperDB data with BI, analytics, reporting and data visualization technologies. Drivers are built and maintained by CData Software.
To download a driver:
- Navigate to the HarperDB Drivers page.
- Identity the driver you would like to use.
- Click the download link.
- For additional instructions, visit the support link on the driver card.
The code examples page offers example code for many different programming languages. These samples will include a placeholder for your authorization token. Full code examples with the authorization token prepopulated are available within individual instance pages.