Bounty Program Terms and Conditions
- You must comply with all applicable laws, including local laws of the country or region in which you reside or in which you download or use HarperDB software or services.
- HarperDB Bounty Program payments are granted solely at the exclusive discretion of HarperDB, Inc.
- This is not a competition, but rather a discretionary rewards program. You should understand that we can cancel the program at any time and the decision as to whether or not to pay a reward has to be entirely at our discretion.
- HarperDB Bounty Program payments may not be issued to you if you are (a) in any U.S. embargoed countries or (b) on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Person’s List or Entity List or any other restricted party lists.
- You acknowledge that HarperDB may request applicable tax information, that you may receive an IRS Form 1099-MISC from HarperDB, and that you are solely responsible for the payment of all applicable taxes.
- The Site, the HarperDB Bounty Program, and these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Colorado. Any claims or disputes relating to the site, the HarperDB Bounty Program and/or these Terms and Conditions must be settled exclusively in the federal or state courts located in Denver, Colorado.
- To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, HarperDB, its directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, vendors, contractors, content partners and HarperDB (collectively, “Indemnitees”) shall not be liable for any damages, losses or claims resulting from any person’s participation (or attempted participation) in the HarperDB Bounty Program and/or this Site. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, Indemnitees are not responsible for technical problems or technical malfunction or other occurrences which may affect the operation of the Site or the HarperDB Bounty Program, including but not limited to: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; failure of any e-mail or website transmissions to be sent to or received; inaccessibility of any third party service being used in connection with the Site or the HarperDB Bounty Program (including but not limited to any third party websites or Internet service providers); traffic congestions on the Internet or the Site; and/or inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account, app or other item used or desired to be used in connection with the HarperDB Bounty Program or this Site). To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, all Participants and any other individuals using this Site and/or attempting to participate in the HarperDB Bounty Program hereby release the Indemnitees from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to their participation or attempted participation in the HarperDB Bounty Program and/or this Site.
Updated July 2020